Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread

Still working on mastering my food photography.  I decided to google on how to do food styling with a loaf of bread.  I did not want to just take pictures of a loaf of bread with slices,  I wanted it to be more than that.  Thankfully, someone started a pintrest board of.... bread food styling!  How cool is that?  So I looked through it and gained some ideas and finally came up with what I wanted to create for this loaf of bread that I baked. 



Since I really like to have butter with this bread,  I thought I could tell the story with a dish of butter, a knife, and I also used a towel to help pull everything together.  The bread was not fresh.  It was two days old.  Also,  off this loaf I only sliced of one slice.  The other slices were from the other loaf in this batch. 





Be sure to leave your thoughts in a comment below.  Be sure to follow my adventures on my facebook food photography page.  I sometimes post images there and not on here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin