Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fresh Bread

Wow,  I did not blog a single post in the whole month of September.  Sorry about that!

I am still recovering my my morning sickness at times,  but I am just getting back into the swing of things, like cooking, cleaning, and working in my little garden.  Looks like I will be jumping back into my food photography soon as well!  With the holidays ahead, there will be many fun images to capture and create!

An update:  I have started selling some of my images on Etsy.com.  Feel free to check out my shop.  Right now there are only greeting cards on there, but I will be adding print options soon as well.

Here's some images of a fresh loaf of bread and a recipe to follow.  Most of the ingredients were organic, and the yummy butter was from a grass fed cow!



Basic White Bread 
Adapted from "The Bread Machine Cookbook" by Beth Hensperger

1 2/3 cups water
1 1/2 Tbs Butter (sliced thinly)
1 1/2 Tbs coconut sugar
4 cups of bread flour (I had 1 cup of Whole Wheat and 3 cups of organic white on hand).
1/4 C dried goat milk (or you could substitute dry milk).
2 t salt
1 TBS bread machine yeast.


Place all the ingredients in your bread machine according to bread machine instructions.  Put on dough setting and let it do its thing.  Take it out and put into two 9x13 bread pans.  Let rise for about 30-45min.  Bake on 350 for 35min.  Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin