Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 7-- favorite Image

For Day 6, we needed to write a story and then create an image from that story.  I did not do well at all on this assignment.  Sigh.

Here was my story for a refresher:

My subject will be fresh herbs.

I am still working on which of my countless herbs will be the main subject.  For now,  I feel that at least three of them will star.  All herbs are like notes in a song.  When the right notes are placed together they make a wonderful melody.  The three correct pairings will be placed in a natural light setting.  Bundled together like a bouquet garni.  It’s going to have a fresh, simple feeling,  like how I love all my images.  It should convey that.



At least I tried.

For day seven we had to pick our favorite image from the whole week.  Easy Peasy!! 

I love the colors, the feel, and the freshness from this image.  The lighting, the sharpness, and the point of view all came together quite nicely for this one.  I may even get it printed for my kitchen someday! :D



Follow me on Facebook :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin