Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Days 12 and 13 Rose petal jelly and a sneek peek

So Day 12 was about backgrounds.  I set up my tea set, and worked with a creation I cooked up the night before,  rose petal jelly.  I have a huge rose bush in my yard and I have always wanted to make rose petal jelly.  Finally fulfilled that dream.  It's pretty good! My son and I made buiscets together for this one.  It was a blast.

I also took advantage of this to practice the story,  so I have moved through the backgrounds,  I finally got my story right in the end.  Whew,  that was challenging!   Here's the final image:


Here are my other attempts with different backgrounds.  As I said before, it took me a while to get the set up right.





Last, but not least,  today we have to talk about organizing our food photography props.  HA!  Organize.  I've actually done that.  I have noted where all my extra stuff is,  and I have a special cabinet space for the food photography props that will only be used for food photography.   MY favorite, is the spoons I just collected.  I went to the antique village and bought up a whole bunch of old spoons.  While I was there I found a cheap old cigar box and figured it would be great for holding all of my spoons.  Loving it! :D

My lone shelf with food photography props

My box of old spoons.


Be sure to like my facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin