Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Catchup day!

We have five days left of the program,  and I am already behind.  Whew!


Days 22+23.  Make a list of images you would want to create and then sketch what it would look like, and then create the image.


I found this to be a very good exercise and I bought a notebook so I can do more of these before I shoot my sessions.  At the beginning of this month when I took the challenge   we were ask to tell a story.  It was very challenging for me.  But now that we are writing things down and drawing it out,  it makes it easier for me to tell the story.  Love it!  One thing I also learned was,  just because I can draw it, does not mean it will really work.  The herbs on the books was a cute idea,  but I do not think it really works.

Still need to make a "Not to use" list  (Day 24).  It's normally all in my head when I sit down.    For instance,  in the first image,  I wanted it to be more contrasty,  so I knew using a reflector (or bounce card) camera right would add too many highlights and reduce contrast.  So... the bounce card was on the do not use list.  Where as the opposite was true for the lower image.

Day 21?  Make a food styling kit:

Had fun with this challenge!  There are still some things I need to add, but if I go on location or where ever I am in the house,  I now have access to everything I need in one place.  So awesome.

Here are some other images I created from this past session.  Which one is your favorite?  Leave a comment below and let me know! :D









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin